When opening a trading account, you have to verify your identity. Your data will be checked to avoid any possible complications regarding the personality of the account owner. Remember that your personal data is encrypted and never shared with the third side.
You need to provide the documents listed below:
1. Documents, confirming the client’s identity:
- photo of a valid driving license (the front and the back sides);
- residence permit or Foreigner Registration Card (the front and the back sides);
- photo of a valid civil passport (the two-page spread with the photo) or an identity card (the front and the back sides).
2. Documents, confirming the client’s place of residence:
- photo of your utility bills (electricity, phones, gas, etc.) over the past three months;
- photo of the bank statement, or any other official document, confirming your address valid over the past three months.
Please, provide high-quality copies of original and valid documents.